Our Flat Rate Pricing means you’ll never need to worry about unexpected charges or fees.
We charge a one time new client setup fee.
After that, we have no monthly “maintenance” or other hidden fees, and no minimum (or maximum) unit quantities.
$1.50 per unit includes all of the following:
- Inspection for Damage
- Price Sticker Removal
- FNSKU Labeling
- Poly Bags with Suffocation Warnings
- Bubble Wrap
- Dunnage / Void Fill
- Expiration Date Labels
- Damaged Item Handling (no extra charge to return damaged items to your supplier, just send us a return label)
- Outbound Boxes
- Box Content information provided to Amazon
- 14 days of Inventory Storage
- Paper Invoice Storage for 12 Months
Need individual items bundled or made into a multi-pack? No problem! Our flat rate of $1.50 still applies per unit. (Example: 3 pack would cost $4.50)
Want us to build an LTL shipment? Sure! $15 pallet fee applies (you’ll easily save much more than this with the freight cost). We do not charge extra for receiving pallets. Our 2 onsite loading docks mean you’ll never pay a liftgate fee.
We bill clients twice monthly and accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX), debit cards as well as ACH bank transfer for your convenience.
Special Prep Items:
Our simple Flat Rate covers almost everything. However, there are some products that require special materials and/or handling such as:
- Extremely oversize products, longer than 24″ on their longest side, as they require use of non-standard outbound boxes. (Note, “regular” oversize items up to 24″ are included in our basic rate)
- Glass container liquids containing between 4 and 34 oz that require being prepped in their own individual corrugated boxes
- Glass/resin/fragile products that do not arrive with a product box and require being prepped with bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts inside their own individual corrugated boxes (Note “regular” items that require bubble wrap are included in our basic rate)
- Items you need packed and shipped directly to a customer (“merchant-fulfilled”)
- Return labels without prepaid postage (no extra charge if you send us a prepaid label for your returns- otherwise we’ll buy it and invoice you the postage cost plus surcharge)
Special prep items listed above will incur a $3.00 per unit surcharge. This covers the cost of the extra packing materials as well as the extra labor involved.
Please note that inventory left in our facility for more than 90 days will be considered abandoned and will be donated or disposed of.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org